2007 Leadership for Tomorrow Conference
Excellence in Ethics
November 28-29, 2007
Questioning what is and what is not ethical is in the forefont of our coporate and social sectors. With high-powered and relevant speakers, panels and poster/presentations, The Excellence in Ethics Conference helped participants gain insight into this gray area of business, legal, financial and academic organizations.
Through numerous and diverse educational sessions, this conference was intended to provide dynamic and creative ideas for applying ethical behavior to daily life, demonstrate scholarship on leadership ethics, and offer leadership techniques that foster ethical behavior.
General Session Speakers
- Dr. Albert C. Pierce — Professor of Ethics and National Security, National Defense University
- Thomas Charles — Ohio Inspector General
- Dr. Roy Lewicki — Dean's Distinguished Professor, Professor of Management & Human Resources at The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business
- Dr. Joanne Ciulla — Professor, Coston Family Chair in Leadership and Ethics atht he Jepsen School of Leadership Studies at the Univerisity of Richmond in Virginia.
- Panel: David Freel, Ohio Ethics Commission; Lora Manon, Deputy Inspector General; and Michael Distelhorst, Capital University Law School.
- "One of the best speakers I have ever heard" (Pierce)
- "Interesting stories" (Charles)
- "Informal and conversational style was great." (Lewicki)
- "Good to hear another organization's thoughts" (Wellling)
- "Good history lessons." (Ciulla)
Please click image for a larger version.
To navigate through the images click on the right side of the photo for the next photo and the left side for the previous photo.